The #1 Producer & Supplier of Timber Mats, Digging Mats and Dragline Mats in Truckload & Higher Quantities
Built out of 8” thick timbers, timber mats are used to build cost effective roadways and work areas in unstable environments for all different sizes of equipment. Used largely in the pipeline and transmission line industries, timber mats have also found uses in numerous other industries including wind and hydro construction, barge, logging and environmental remediation.
How Many Timber Mats Fit on One Truckload?
|Size||Approx. Qty Per Full TruckLoad||Approx. Weight Per Mat|
|8″x4’x16′||20 timber mats||2,300 lbs|
|8″x4’x18′||17 or 18 timber mats||2,750 lbs|
|8″x4’x20′||15 or 16 timber mats||3,100 lbs|
What are Timber Mats?
- Also referred to as Digging Mats, Dragline Mats, Construction Mats, Pipeline Mats, Excavator Mats, etc.
- Standard sizes in stock: 8”x4’x16’, 18’ and 20’.
- Timber mats are generally made out of hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Exposed bolts or solid mats available depending on the project requirements.
- New mats, used mats, rentals and buyback program are all available for timber mats.
- Custom lengths and widths available.
- We specialize in bulk quantities of timber mats from a full truckload all the way up to tens of thousands of mats.
What’s the Price of Timber Mats?
Timber mats pricing can be challenging to pinpoint due to some highly variable factors. Notably, the time frame, quantity, and location all have major influences on the the price of timber mats. Other factors include whether you intend to buy, rent, or lease, and if you are looking for new or used mats. If you have additional questions about timber mats prices, contact us and we’ll gladly provide you with a quote.