The #1 Producer & Supplier of Laminated Mats in Truckload & Higher Quantities
Light and cost effective, Laminated Mats are the perfect solution to covering large areas or building long roadways for rubber tired or lighter equipment fast. Covering twice the square footage of a standard 8”x4’x16’ mat and weighing less, Laminated Mats are the number one mat for temporary roadway construction, logging, pipeline construction, environmental remediation.
How Many Laminated Mats Fit on One Truckload?
|Size||Approx. Qty Per Full Truckload||Approx. Weight Per Mat|
|8’x14′||20 laminated mats||2,300 lbs|
|8’x16′||16 or 17 laminated mats||2,700 lbs|
What are Laminated Mats?
- Also referred to as 3-Plys, Truck Mats, Swamp Mats, Mud Mats
- Standard sizes in stock: 8’x14’ and 8’x16’.
- Laminated Mats are generally made out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Mats can be equipped with cables or chains to assist in lifting and handling.
- Mats are generally carriage bolted together, however can be nailed upon request. Nail and bolt patterns customizable to client needs.
- Mats can be “fingered” to allow for interlocking of multiple mats together.
- New mats, used mats, rentals and buyback program are all available for Laminated Mats.
- Custom lengths and widths available including 2-ply laminated mats.
- We specialize in bulk quantities of laminated mats from a full truckload all the way up to tens of thousands of mats.
Phone: (866) 777-6287
Or use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!