The #1 Producer & Supplier of Pipeline Skids in Truckload & Higher Quantities
Used in the pipeline industry, skids help keep pipelines off the ground until they’re ready to be laid in. Custom sized timbers are also available for a wide variety of uses in the construction industry, including lagging, dunnage, cribbing, racking and blocking.
How Many Pipeline Skids Fit on One Truckload?
|Size||Approx. Qty Per Full Truckload||Approx. Weight Per Skid|
|4″x6″x4′||1,000 to 1,400 pipeline skids||40 lbs|
What are Pipeline Skids?
- Standard sizes in stock: full sawn (4”x6”x4’) and nominal cut (3.5”x5.5”x4’).
- Pipeline Skids and Timbers are generally cut out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Any custom size timbers available for other purposes.
- New, used, rentals and buyback program are all available for Pipeline Skids.
- We specialize in bulk quantities of pipeline skids from a full truckload all the way up to tens of thousands of skids.
What’s the Price of Pipeline Skids?
Pipeline skids pricing can be challenging to pinpoint due to some highly variable factors. Notably, the time frame, quantity, and location all have major influences on the the price of pipeline skids. If you have additional questions about pipeline skids prices, contact us and we’ll gladly provide you with a quote.
Phone: (866) 777-6287
Use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!