Pipeline Skids Supplier & Distributor
Used in the pipeline industry, skids help keep pipelines off the ground until they’re ready to be laid in. Custom sized timbers are also available for a wide variety of uses in the construction industry, including lagging, dunnage, cribbing, racking and blocking.
- Standard sizes in stock: Full sawn (4”x6”x4’) and nominal cut (3.5”x5.5”x4’).
- Pipeline Skids and Timbers are generally cut out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Any custom size timbers available for other purposes.
- New, used, rentals and buyback program are all available for Pipeline Skids.
- We specialize in bulk pipeline skids, large quantities, and truckloads.
Phone: (866) 595-7393
Use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!