The #1 Producer & Supplier of Pipeline Skids in Truckload & Higher Quantities
Used in the pipeline industry, skids help keep pipelines off the ground until they’re ready to be laid in. Custom sized timbers are also available for a wide variety of uses in the construction industry, including lagging, dunnage, cribbing, racking and blocking.
How Many Pipeline Skids Fit on One Truckload?
|Size||Approx. Qty Per Full Truckload||Approx. Weight Per Skid|
|4″x6″x4′||1,000 to 1,400 pipeline skids||40 lbs|
What are Pipeline Skids?
- Standard sizes in stock: full sawn (4”x6”x4’) and nominal cut (3.5”x5.5”x4’).
- Pipeline Skids and Timbers are generally cut out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Any custom size timbers available for other purposes.
- New, used, rentals and buyback program are all available for Pipeline Skids.
- We specialize in bulk quantities of pipeline skids from a full truckload all the way up to tens of thousands of skids.
Phone: (866) 777-6287
Use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!