The #1 Producer & Supplier of Crane Mats in Truckload & Higher Quantities
Constructed using 12” thick timbers, Crane Mats support the heaviest of equipment. Built to last and withstand long term use, Crane Mats are used throughout many different industries including crane pads, drilling, pipeline construction, bridges, transmission lines, renewable energy and heavy civil construction.
How Many Crane Mats Fit on One Truckload?
|Size||Approx. Qty Per Full Truckload||Approx. Weight Per Mat|
|12”x4’x16′||12 crane mats||3,800 lbs|
|12”x4’x20′||10 crane mats||4,800 lbs|
|12”x4’x24′||8 crane mats||5,750 lbs|
|12”x4’x28′||6 crane mats||6,700 lbs|
|12”x4’x30′||6 crane mats||7,200 lbs|
|12”x4’x32′||6 crane mats||7,700 lbs|
|12”x4’x36′||5 crane mats||8,650 lbs|
|12”x4’x40′||4 crane mats||9,600 lbs|
What are Crane Mats?
- Also referred to as Timber Mats, Bridge Mats, Construction Mats, etc.
- Standard sizes in stock: 12” x 4′ x 16′, 20′, 24′, 28′, 30′ and 40′.
- Crane Mats are generally made out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Exposed bolts for easy lifting.
- New mats, used mats, rentals and buyback program are all available for Crane Mats.
- Custom lengths and widths available.
- We specialize in bulk quantities of crane mats from a full truckload all the way up to tens of thousands of mats.
Phone: (866) 777-6287
Or use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!