Crane Mats Supplier & Distributor
Constructed using 12” thick timbers, Crane Mats support the heaviest of equipment. Built to last and withstand long term use, Crane Mats are used throughout many different industries including crane pads, drilling, pipeline construction, bridges, transmission lines, renewable energy and heavy civil construction.
- Also referred to as Timber Mats, Bridge Mats, Construction Mats, etc.
- Standard sizes in stock: 12” x 4′ x 16′, 20′, 24′, 28′, 30′ and 40′.
- Crane Mats are generally made out of Hardwoods, however are also available in Hemlock, Douglas Fir and Pine.
- Exposed bolts for easy lifting.
- New mats, used mats, rentals and buyback program are all available for Crane Mats.
- Custom lengths and widths available.
- We specialize in bulk crane mats, large quantities, and truckloads.
Phone: (866) 595-7393
Or use this form to start a hassle-free quote. We reply quickly!